Ep. 1: Western Whale Hunting
We have kickoff! Welcome to The Last Beer Show.
It took a few minutes to find the record button, but we got it together. In this, our first episode, we managed to cover a lot of ground:
- Fall season beer flavor
- Jason is drinking a 3-year old bottle!
- Cellared barrel aged beer
- Coast to coast whale contrast
- Jason traveled west, visited several San Fransisco beer hot spots
- Jason talks about the beer events he hosts (Stout-fest, Craft Beer 101)
- Thoughts on future hop shortages
Lastly, we get into some of the things we want to cover in upcoming episodes such as, mixing/blending trends, local farm fresh ingredients, craft beer 101 and navigating "Big Craft."
Thanks for listening!
You can find us both all over the socials:
Jason is on Instagram @dominyimbibes and on Twitter @jasondominy
Wayne is in the Untapped App search waynepelletier and on twitter @waynepelletier